Frequently Asked Questions
At Oplex Careers we have prepare a range of frequently asked questions that our student asked prior to joining a course. We hope you find these questions useful, however if you have a specific question that is not covered please contact us.
- How do I enrol?To enrol onto one of our online training courses is very easy. On the course page of the course you are interested in, just click on the ‘Add to Cart’ button, which will add the course into your shopping cart, from here proceed with the checkout and enter your payment details. Once your payment has successfully gone through, you will receive instant access to your online course. We will email you your course details and invoice straight away to the email address you use at sign up.
- Can I study if I live outside the UK?Yes. With Oplex Careers you will receive instant access to your online training course, meaning that you can study from anywhere in the world, as you have an internet connection. We have students taking our courses in over 50 countries worldwide.
- Can I buy the course for someone else?Yes. You can purchase the course for someone else, whether it is a family member or friend. Just be sure to inform us after checkout so we can update the course details accordingly.
- When do the courses start?Oplex Careers is not like a traditional college or learning institution where set dates for enrolment exist, we provide online training courses that are completely flexible. With our online training courses you can enrol and start your course at any time. You have complete control over your own learning.
- Do I need to come to a training venue?All the courses available at Oplex Careers are studied online, so you do not need to attend any training venue or classes.
- When will I receive my course?You will receive instant access to your online training course once you have successfully completed the checkout. We send your login details for the course, along with a receipt for your payment straight away to the email address used at checkout. Please make sure you therefore use the correct email address at checkout.
- Will I have a tutor?Generally speaking, the majority of courses provided by Oplex Careers come with 100% dedicated tutor support. If you need any help or get stuck whilst you are studying the course, you can simply contact your course tutor via email who will be able to provide you with support.
- What should I do if I need help?If you need help on the course just email our tutor support team who will be able to guide and help you with whatever problem you are facing. When you receive your online training course from Oplex Careers you will be sent details on how to contact the tutor support services.
- Do I receive a certificate?Generally speaking, once you have finished the course you will receive a certificate to showcase your new skills and qualifications. The specific level and award of the certificate will depend on which course you are studying, please see the individual course page for more details. This certificate will be sent to you via email in PDF format once you have completed the course. Hard copies of certificates are available for an additional £9.99.
- How long does it take to get a certificate?Certificates generally take between 1-3 working days to be produced, but can be longer during busy periods. This certificate will be sent to you via email in PDF format once you have completed the course. Hard copies of certificates are available for an additional £9.99.
- Are there any deadlines?At Oplex Careers our courses are online and can be studied your own pace, without any strict deadlines for completion throughout the duration of your course subscription.
- Do I need any previous experience or qualifications before I join a course?Most of the courses available here at Oplex Careers require little or no previous knowledge prior to enrolling. Our courses are ideal for beginners and those interested in the subject.
- Is there an age requirement to join the course?There is no age requirement to join the online training courses here at Oplex Careers. Assuming that you can keep up with the learning material and study at your own pace, you shouldn’t have problem learning.
- How long do I have access to my course?You will have access to a course for 12 months from the date of joining. Should you need to extend your course after such time, just contact you tutor.
- What happens if I fail an assignment?In the unlikely event that you should fail an assignment, your tutor will give you the ability to retake the assignment if you do not successfully pass the first time round. They will give you guidance on how you can improve your work and achieve a higher grade.
- Is the course recognised?The majority of our courses conform to the universally accepted Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and code of learning. CPD is recognised nationally across the United Kingdom and internationally around the world, thus the CPD Award should be recognised by academic institutions, public organisations and private companies. Your certificate will contain the Oplex Careers CPD Award.
- How long do I have access to the course?Generally, you will receive access to the course for 12 months from the date of joining. Please check the individual course page for more details.
- I have another question about the course, how can I contact you?Please use the contact us page to contact us should you have a specific question which is not answered here.