This Reiki Therapy and Practice Advanced Course will provide learners with a further and deeper insight into the principles and practices related to Reiki. The course will cover a range of topics including the body anatomy and it’s relationship with Reiki as a practice, hand positions, distance healing and more. Whether working in this field already, you want to get started working with the practice of Reiki within this industry, or just interested in this field of study, this course will cover a range of modules and provide multiple examples for assessment.
The Reiki Therapy and Practice Advanced Course is split into the following modules:
- Introduction to Reiki
• Reiki: Life’s Ubiquitous Force
• Reiki Background
• Holistic Reiki
• Reiki in Action
• The Seven Major Chakra Points
• History of Reiki
• Dr Usui’s Life
• Chujiro Hayashi
• Hawayo Takata
• Reiki Alliance
- Reiki Principles
• The Five Reiki Principles
• Reiki Path
• The Ceremony of Initiation
• Wisdom of Reiki
- Reiki Practice and Hand Positions
• Anatomy and Reiki
• Using Reiki for Self-Treatment
• Self-Awareness and Personal Development
• Using Reiki to Cure the Self
• Hand Positions for Self-Treatment
• Preparations for Treating Others Using Reiki
• The Invocation
• Using Reiki to Treat Others
• Swift Reiki Treatment
• Ultradian Rhythm Technique
- Group and Specific Treatments
• Advantages Associated with Group Treatment
• Group Treatment Guidelines
• Reiki for Pregnancy, Babies, and Children
• Souls in Transition
• Reiki for the Terminally Ill
• Reiki for Animals
• Vegetation and Plants
- Second Degree Reiki
• Second Degree (Usui Reiki)
• Understanding How Usui Reiki Works
• Brief Discernment into How Reiki Functions
• Gassho: First Reiki Pillar
• Reiji-Ho: Second Reiki Pillar
• Chiryo: Third Reiki Pillar
- Symbols of Reiki
• New Potentials Arising from Second Level Reiki
• Consecrated Reiki Symbols
• Cho-Ku-Rei: The First Sacred Reiki Symbol
• Sei-Hei-Ki: The Second Sacred Reiki Symbol
• Hon-Sha-Ze-Sho-Nen: The Third Sacred Reiki Symbol
- Distance Healing
• Preparations for Distance Healing
• Common Methods Used in Distance Healing
- Distance Healing in the Past, Present, and Future
• Sending Reiki to Distant People
• Sending Reiki towards the Future
• Sending Reiki towards the Past
• Sending Reiki to the Self
• Sending Reiki towards Places and Events
• Sending Reiki to a Multitude of People or Events
• Using Reiki to Empower Goals
- Reiki and other Treatment Disciplines
• Combining Focusing Techniques and Reiki
• Using the Focusing Method to Self-Heal
• Timeline Reiki
• Reiki Techniques and Animals
- Third Level Reiki
• Third Degree Reiki (Master)
• Understanding Symbolism in Reiki
• Other Aspects
• Dai Ko Myo: Reiki Master Symbol
• Reiki Healing
• Using the Master Symbol
• Dai Ko Myo Variations
- Non-Traditional Symbols and Reiki Attunement Initiation
• Dumo (Tibetan Master Symbol)
• Other Non-Traditional Symbols
• Reiki Ceremony of Attunement
• Direct Crown Attunements
• Preparations for the Attunement Ceremony
• Step by Step Preparation Guide
- Level One Reiki Attunements
• Preparations for the First Level Reiki Attunement
• How to Carry out First Level Reiki Attunement
• The First Alternative Method
• The Second Alternative Method
• The Third Alternative Method
- Second Level Reiki Attunements
• How to Perform Second Level Reiki Attunements
• The First Alternative Method
• The Second Alternative Method
- Third Level Reiki Attunements
• How to Perform Third Level Reiki Attunements
• The First Alternative Method
• The Second Alternative Method
- Additional Methods of Advanced Reiki
• Metaphysical Surgery
• Using Reiju for Self-Empowerment
• Performing Reiju
• Performing Distance Reiju
- Final test
To assess the learners ability and knowledge to effectively understand the topics contained within the Reiki Therapy and Practice Advanced Course, the course features a number of end of module interactive quiz questions.
Additionally, at the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
On successful completion of this Reiki Therapy and Practice Advanced Course learners will receive a CPD Certificate of Achievement award from Oplex Careers.
This certificate will be produced in PDF format, hard copies of the certificate will be available at an additional fee of £9.99.
This course is delivered online through eLearning. Learners of the course will receive instant access to our interactive student learning portal, which offers 24/7 access to the Reiki Therapy and Practice Advanced Course .
The online Reiki Therapy and Practice Advanced Course requires 90 hours to complete the course in full. This is only a guide to the learning hours required and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the information. The learning is online so it can be spread out over multiple sessions or done in one session.
Learners will have access to this course for up to 12 months from the date of joining. There is no time limit to complete the course during this period.
When you are studying a course it is always useful to know that you have the help and support of tutors that want you to succeed in your studies.
As part of the Reiki Therapy and Practice Advanced Course you will receive access to our dedicated tutor support service. The academic tutors will be able to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course.
Our Reiki Therapy and Practice Advanced Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices.
We know that more and more people are using the web whilst they are on the move, so we have designed this Reiki Therapy and Practice Advanced Course to be fully compatible across tablet and smartphone devices. You will be able to access the same content from the course, just over a 3G or 4G network whilst on the move.
On successful completion of this course learners will be awarded with:
Level 4 CPD Award in Advanced Reiki Therapy and Practice
Upon completion of the course learners will be awarded with the Oplex Careers CPD certificate. The Certificate of Achievement will provide proof that you have studied the course and will contain your grade and classification level. You can use the certificate from us as part of your portfolio of evidence and use it to attend job or academic interviews.
What is CPD?
CPD stands for Continuing Professional Development. CPD is a commitment to lifelong learning, a skill that is invaluable to all people in society. Employers from both the public and private sectors, as well as academic intuitions across the UK and internationally recognise Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
CPD is a great way for individuals to gain new skills, improve their job prospects, gain greater job satisfaction and also help to secure a promotion.
The courses available through Oplex Careers conform to the universally accepted CPD quality mark and standards of recording, reflecting, tracking, planning and reviewing.
Benefits of CPD
Regardless of where you are in your career, undertaking an Oplex Careers CPD course can help you;
- Enhance your employment opportunities
- Improve career satisfaction
- Track prior learning
- Show you are up-to-date with the requirements of your job
- Contribute to your CV
- Lead to further education
- Demonstrate your commitment and value within your organisation
- Prepare you for promotion
When you finish with the course your certificate will contain the recognised CPD mark from Oplex Careers.
Below you will find some common questions that previous students have asked us prior to joining the course.
- How do I enrol?
Just click the ‘Add to Cart’ button above, which will add the course in your shopping cart, from here proceed with the checkout and enter your payment details. Once your payment has successfully gone through, you will receive instant access to your online course. We will email you your course details and invoice straight away to the email address you use at sign up.
- Can I study if I live outside the UK?
Yes. With Oplex Careers you will receive instant access to your online training course, meaning that you can study from anywhere in the world, as you have an internet connection. We have students taking our courses in over 50 countries worldwide.
- Can I buy the course for someone else?
Yes. You can purchase the course for someone else, whether it is a family member or friend. Just be sure to inform us after checkout so we can update the course details accordingly.
- When does this course start?
Oplex Careers is not like a traditional college or learning institution where set dates for enrolment exist, we provide online training courses that are completely flexible. With our online training courses you can enrol and start your course at any time. You have complete control over your own learning.
- Do I need to come to a training venue?
All the courses available at Oplex Careers are studied online, so you do not need to attend any training venue or classes.
- When will I receive my course?
You will receive instant access to your online training course once you have successfully completed the checkout. We send your login details for the course, along with a receipt for your payment straight away to the email address used at checkout. Please make sure you therefore use the correct email address at checkout.
- Will I have a tutor?
Generally speaking, the majority of courses provided by Oplex Careers come with 100% dedicated tutor support. If you need any help or get stuck whilst you are studying the course, you can simply contact your course tutor via email who will be able to provide you with support.
- What should I do if I need help?
If you need help on the course just email our tutor support team who will be able to guide and help you with whatever problem you are facing. When you receive your online training course from Oplex Careers you will be sent details on how to contact the tutor support services.
- Do I receive a certificate?
Generally speaking, once you have finished the course you will receive a certificate to showcase your new skills and qualifications. The specific level and award of the certificate will depend on which course you are studying, please see the individual course page for more details. This certificate will be sent to you via email in PDF format once you have completed the course. Hard copies of certificates are available for an additional £9.99.
- How long does it take to get a certificate?
Certificates generally take between 1-3 working days to be produced, but can be longer during busy periods. This certificate will be sent to you via email in PDF format once you have completed the course. Hard copies of certificates are available for an additional £9.99.
- Are there any deadlines?
At Oplex Careers our courses are online and can be studied your own pace, without any strict deadlines for completion throughout the duration of your course subscription.
- Do I need any previous experience or qualifications before I join a course?
Most of the courses available here at Oplex Careers require little or no previous knowledge prior to enrolling. Our courses are ideal for beginners and those interested in the subject.
- Is there an age requirement to join the course?
There is no age requirement to join the online training courses here at Oplex Careers. Assuming that you can keep up with the learning material and study at your own pace, you shouldn’t have problem learning.
- How long do I have access to my course?
You will have access to a course for 12 months from the date of joining. Should you need to extend your course after such time, just contact you tutor.
- Is the course recognised?
The majority of our courses conform to the universally accepted Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and code of learning. CPD is recognised nationally across the United Kingdom and internationally around the world, thus the CPD Award should be recognised by academic institutions, public organisations and private companies. Your certificate will contain the Oplex Careers CPD Award.
- I have another question about the course, how can I contact you?
Please use the course eqnuiry tab to contact us should you have a specific question which is not answered here.
If you would like more information about the Reiki Therapy and Practice Advanced Course then please feel free to use the enquiry form below: